Sunday, October 18, 2009

Design + Cycling



I have returned to university for my final year. My self initiated project is looking at ways in which design can encourage more people to cycle in London. Over the next five months the blog will be devoted to my findings in thsi area.

It would be great if you could get involved as much as possible.
Please join theFacebook group
Follow the project on twitter

If you cycle in London, please take a couple of minutes to fill out this survey

If you don't cycle in London, I'd like to know why! Please fill out this survey

Thanks,

Lee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lee,
I just stumbled on your blog and will definitely come back to read about your project about design and cycling. Really interesting. I cycle to work and this will be my first winter commuting so I've been doing a bit of research online (winter cycling tips, gear, routes etc etc!).
Very interesting - all the best with your project...
Bron

Lee Washington said...

Thanks Bron!