Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Launching my own viral seeding service


Today I put my new website live for my viral seeding services. In my three years at Cake I have worked a huge range of projects and some high profile brands and it has been an idea of mine for some time to go freelance and offer my services to a wider range of agencies. I still work at Cake and really enjoy it but now think it's time to see what else is out there.

I was even more surprised to find that viralseeding.com was available and I'm really pleased that I've got my website at that URL. So Lee Washington Seeding has finally launched!

The journey from my days working at Deloitte as an accountant has gone pretty well so far - I've had to learn to be patient - the ultimate aim is to run my own marketing and design agency, perhaps within a couple of years when my degree has finished.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi.. its an amazing blog.. Thanks for sharing informative..Nice pictures..


___________________
Jessica
Get 28 movie channels for 3 months free