Sunday, November 30, 2008

Nearly there

It's been a while since i've posted as I've been so snowed with college - hand in is on Wednesday, then I build a window display and santa's grotto for a shop, then I'm back at work. The camera project has gone well - I'll post up a load of images when it's all done.

I've started advertising One Man Band on Facebook - will be interesting to see how the targeting marketing works. Anyone who works for HSBC, Citigroup or Morgan Stanley is about to see a Credit Crunch T shirt ad. If it works, I'll be doing a lot more.

Went to the incredible Listening Post at the Science Museum - def worth seeing. Saw Alessi give a talk at the Design Museum, saw a council flat filled with copper sulphate crystals and went to the opening of Young Designers at the Carpenters Workshop gallery. Not that I'm showing off and being all "look how cultured I am" but it's more to show that I've been busy and that I'll be posting some stuff about all of this once I get my life back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where's the "Listening Post" solo blog post, I've been looking forward to it for ages