Friday, September 19, 2008

What a week!

A lot of what I do is a lot of hard work without reaping any benefits - the most soul destroying thing for any illustrator/designer is the feeling of getting nowhere. This week has been very different - I've been working at my stuff for three years now and things are really starting to come together - like all the hard work is paying off.

The gallery launched last night and it was a great night of music from Underdog records:


Then today, Facebook T shirts are in City AM again, and I'm in the process of talking to a highstreet retailer about the venture.




To top it off, I have another show in Angel tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice one lee! looks like you're doing really well! keep it up! xxxx

Steff Redd said...

Wow Lee - glad to hear all the hard work is paying off! Would be great to see your T-Shirts in High Street stores! Keep up the good work! x

About Black-Bored said...

Wow Lee, you must have a genius of a publicist!