Thursday, April 03, 2008

Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the ugliest politician of them all?

After the inpiring use by Darryl over at Brandflakesforbreakfast I thought I'd try and put the app to another use. Basically you upload a picture and it says how attractive the person is. So I thought I'd do a few and see what it came up with. First up I thought I'd try Sloth from The Goonies. He rated surprisingly highly:

According to the app John Prescott is an ugly bastard. No news there. But according to the app he's uglier than Sloth from the Goonies.

And low and behold Mr George Bush himself is considered to be quite handsome. Outrageous.

The application is at http://apps.facebook.com/niptuckgoldenratio
I'd be interested to see who how other politicians rank, and whether Jabba the Hut is more attractive than John Prescott (I suspect so.)


2 comments:

Ben Kunz said...

Great viral app, and I loved Darryl's test. I ran it myself after your post and was told I'm 100% perfect ... which is absolutely crazy, given my crooked features.

Any chance Nip/Tuck is targeting bloggers to flatter us, so we'll write about it?

Lee Washington said...

It could be! I rated 97% and it was a crap photo. Maybe it just doesn't want to insult people as even Bush got a decent result!