Thursday, January 07, 2010

New viral seeding launch

Happy new year! I'm starting the new year by getting through all the jobs I've been meaning to do, building the foundations so that the rest of the year goes nice and smoothly. First off I've and created better branding and redesigned my Viral Seeding website which now includes most of the campaigns I have worked on and the results for each of them - the nice bits of coverage that I achieved. At the end of the day it's about results so I wanted to include this. It is also has a bit more about what viral seeding is about.

The good news is that it's already providing results. Traffic is increasing and I'm getting a few inquiries.


Next up is another redesign, along similar lines for Lee Washington Design which also features a CMS which will make it easier to add new projects.

No comments: