Friday, December 11, 2009

Got a dog? There's an app for that

The applications for iphone are staggering and I am currently seeding my first iphone application - Dogbook. While at first you wouldn't believe there could be an iphone app for your dog, it is actually incredibly useful. You can locate the nearest park anywhere in the world via your location on GPS, you can see what other dogs are nearby should you lose your dog you can send an 'arf' alert to other users within 15km with a photo of the dog so it can be found again. Iphone makes life that little bit easier once more. Download it for free from itunes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this article is right on target. A lot of good points and advice on the subject. I have found that when doing my research, sites like this offer the best unbiased opinions and are very good in helping me make a decision. Another fine source of information on a Bark Collar, Dog Fence and Pet Door is available from this handy guide on Pet Supplies.