Monday, February 16, 2009

Some stuff from my course

My degree takes up most of my time at the moment - I'm loving it, although have to admit that it does seem to be the only thing I do and to a certain extent, a lot of my 'projects' are on hold purely because I don't have the time. Overall though, it's great and there's a definite improvement in my work and the way I work. Here's some images from a project from last term where we were briefed to design a camera for the beauty company Aveda.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi.. its an amazing blog.. Thanks for sharing informative..Nice pictures..


___________________
Jessica
Get 28 movie channels for 3 months free

Anonymous said...

Hi.. its an amazing blog.. Thanks for sharing informative..Nice pictures..


___________________
Jessica
Get 28 movie channels for 3 months free