Monday, March 31, 2008

Idea for property search website


A property search option that allows the user to search along a transport route. One of the main considerations when searching for a place is the commute. The user would put in the location of their work and the website would show the roads/bus routes/railways that serve that location and properties available.

This would work better in London where you could search for properties that are on the Northern Line for example, or served by a particular bus route. For example, I go to college in London, but I can't afford to live in central London. Two bus routes serve my college - the 38 and 341. I would be able to search for the closest property to my college that I can afford on either of these two bus routes. Would be very handy.



No comments: